- Promoting the realization of human rights and access to economic and social justice – including racial, gender, and economic justice – as reflected in global norms, national policies, and local practice.
- Expanding the voices, dignity and interests of the most marginalized and vulnerable communities, including women, children, people living in poverty, people of color, people with disabilities, LGBT people, and people affected by armed conflict and mass atrocities.
- Encouraging vibrant, responsive, participatory democracy
- Supporting the ability of people to hold governments and other powerful institutions and individuals accountable to the rule of law.
- Supporting coalitions and strategies dedicated to mitigating the worst impacts of climate change and accelerating the transition to a clean energy future.